It's 3am and I really should be asleep,.. but when your meds are making you see little black spiders on your feet you have to do something rational and communicative to ground yourself abit.. but everyone is asleep at this hour so blogging it is! As you can tell my new meds are abit...interesting... but there does seem to be a small improvement in my pain levels (it's only been a couple of days so far though which could very well be my body doing its usual retending to be lots better for a few days before going to pieces all over again, so will hold my judgement for a week or two yet)
hmm what has been happening? Well... I got trapped in my flat due to a broken lock!! Had to get a locksmith and everything that was bizarre. I couldnt help being put in mind of the Reeves and Mortimer song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJg2pkG4BN8
...Which made the whole experience more funny than distressing.. just.
Had the worst blood test EVER and proper nearly lost my breakfast I am never agreeing to 9 vials being taken all at once again, it was like a sudden intense fever it was awful :( but it was good in a way as mum was with me and got to see me being super brave about it (she had endless problems with me and my needle fear as a kid/teenager so was good to show her for real how well I keep it together now I dont even shed a tear, tho I still HATE needles.) ... what else?... Met my cousin's new baby and he's delightful, he made my day with his cheerful cute little face (I know, I'm such a female) ... and much to my dismay I have had to cave in and admit that I need to own a wheelchair, so now do, for those times my body fails me, I am trying to focus on how it will help me and help my friends to manage things when I need their help and not on how it makes me feel deep dread as alot of EDS people end up in a wheelchair and I really, really, really dont want that to happen to me.
Today, though, was a lovely uplifting day out in the sunshine with William and I dont know what I'd do without the people in my life who get me out and about. It means the difference between existing and living and thats a BIG difference, believe me. So, Thanks! Oh! And we found a scrabble set for my flat which has been a long time pending, me and my friends are proper word worshipers and it has lovely wood pieces, not plastic, very retro :D xx
Should stop typing as my body HATES typing alot and I always pay dearly for it... and try, again, to sleep... now that the imaginary spiders have bogged off.
(My picture mirrors)Night x

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.